***THESE SHOES ARE NOT OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE, THEY ARE NOT ENDORSED BY McFLY, THEIR MANAGEMENT OR RECORD LABEL SUPER RECORDS LTD.***
This was posted by ghostparty on the official forums. Go and PM her if you're interested in a pair.
1. SIGN UP TO THE FORUM AT www.mcfly.com
2. GO TO THE THREAD IN 'GENERAL McFLY CHAT' ABOUT 'McFLY SHOES' OR CLICK THE LINK IN MY BLOG THAT SAYS 'HERE'.
3. CLICK ON THE THREAD STARTER'S USERNAME WHICH IS ghostparty.
4. SEND THEM A PERSONAL MESSAGE STATING SHOE SIZE, COLOURS ETC.
5. IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK THE MAKER IS WILLING TO ACCEPT PAYMENT BY CHEQUE, POSTAL ORDER (get these at your local post office but they charge you for this, like currency exchange) OR PAYPAL.
6. IF YOU LIVE OVERSEAS THE ONLY PAYMENT SHE WILL ACCEPT IS PAYPAL.
Okay, so, a while ago I handpainted a pair of McFly shoes for a friend of mine. She wore them to one of their recent gigs and apparently quite a lot of people asked her where she got them from, so I figured I'd put a post up here and see whether anybody is interesting in having me make them a pair.
I don't have a picture of the ones I originally made for her, so this is a picture of a pair that I quickly painted just now to give everyone an idea of what I mean. I did them pretty roughly and so they're NOT great. Any I do to order will be a lot better.

Picture Two LINK
I'll make them to order, so you can have them anyway you like. i.e.:
* You can choose the colour of the design.
* You can have them on either white shoes or black shoes, though if you choose black the design can only be in white, silver or gold.
* You can choose the size. (Obviously.)
* You can have them quite subtle like the ones above, so that it's not immediately apparent that it's the McFly logo. Or you can have it clearer.
* You can have it with or without the mic logo, with or without stars, or with some other sort of detail you have in mind. It's entirely up to you.
They're painted with proper colour-fast fabric paints and then sprayed with an acrylic sealant, so it's not going to come off at all. I'm not really looking to make much money from them, so I was thinking £10 including postage and packaging? After the cost of the shoes and the postage there's not a lot of profit in it. I'm just seeing if anybody would like some since so many people were apparently asking about them.
Thanks!
P.S. Mods, if this is entiiiirely against the rules, just delete it. <3
EDIT : I can do other bands, too!

No comments:
Post a Comment