Saturday, 14 February 2009

Two new myspace blogs

I know, I know, lots of McFly news that I haven't posted. But I've been away from a computer for the last 24 hours while McFly happened to announce everything and anything they could - the cheeky whatsits. I'm sure they rig it so I'm the last to report on everything.

Two new Myspace blogs on the official myspace LINK

Thursday, February 12, 2009
konnichiha...
Hello!
We are in JAPAN!!! We landed yesterday and then had a couple of hours journey on the bullet train to get to Osaka. Thanks to all the fans who came to meet us at the airport, was a lovely surprise and nice to see some familiar faces. We're sorry it has taken us a while but we're back finally!
Right, got to get ready now.
Tom
x


==========

Friday, February 13, 2009
Mcfly Special Guest David Archuleta
We are also pleased to announce David Archuleta (American Idol Runner up) will be the Special Guest on our new Up Close and This Time Its Personal Tour. The tour will be great - we can't wait for opening night!
Mcfly

No comments:

Post a Comment