Tuesday, 17 February 2009

My facebook link

Some people have been asking for it.

Search me under 'Brucie Jones' and this is my default



Be warned!
I accept pretty much everyone, unless you're somebody that has annoyed me in a past life.

And anybody that sends me group invites, cause invites etc. gets deleted. No warning, just deletion. They're stupid and annoying. If I want to support a band or charity I'll find it myself.

***THIS INCLUDES INVITES FOR McFLY GROUPS***

The other Bruce Jones, Flea-Lee Poynter and Presley Poynter-Sandford are crap copycat profiles and are not endorsed by or connected to myself. Or McFly for that matter.

Here's 'Presley's' profile (as seen on McFly Secrets)


They said it's different people running the Flea and Presley ones but I don't think so because they're both equally as rubbish. And so's the Bruce one.

Don't be fooled into thinking they're run by Dougie or Danny or anybody in touch with McFly because they're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment