Saturday, 14 February 2009

McFly in Alan Carr's autobiography

Posted by southendgirl on the official forum.

As it happened, I was sharing a dressing room with McFly. They are lovely boys, but in their skinny-fit jeans and spiky hair they made me feel very old. My hair was beginng to recede around that time in November 2005 - I noticed it in the reflection of Cliff Richards veneers. It had started slipping back down my head like a rug on a highly polished floor, but thank-fully with a bit of hair wax I could still fool people into thinking I had a fringe. Just as I was feeling old, watching McFly coolly strum their guitars without a care, their manager came in and told the boys off for eating to many jelly beans.
"If you have too many E numbers, you'll be bouncing off the walls."
Who says rock 'n' roll is dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment